"Frog" connector with webbing sling.
The "Frog" is an innovative directional push connector which automatically closes as it touches the anchor point without the need to awkwardly hook over it. This makes the connection to hard to reach anchor points, safety wires etc. extremely quick, easy and safe.
- Automatically clamps on contact with anchor point,
- Lightweight, anodised aluminium alloy,
- Webbing sling with loop for attaching a carabiner or similar,
- Each connector is individually tested,
- Fixed pin prevents disassembly,
- Highest quality product developed & manufactured by Kong in Italy,
- Patented design.
Certification | CE Marking
Certified PPE against fall from a height
Each connector is marked with: CE0426 | EN12275 | EN362 | Break Load | Serial No.
Webbing sling is marked with: Serial No. | Year of manufacture