The Allen DB deck organiser range is available in 20, 30 and 40mm sheave sizes. All feature two lightweight aluminium cheeks, three dynamic bearing sheaves, a becket and nuts and bolts.
Easily stacked and with three sheaves and one becket, the DB deck organisers allow for a wide range of rigging options. When stacked the upper organiser is rated to two-thirds of the max working and breaking load. The becket can also be used as a plain bearing sheave, ideal for higher loading static lines.
Examples Of Use
- Guiding halyards along a coach roof back to clutches, cleats and winches
- Diverting control lines around a corner under or over deck
- Underdeck take-up systems
- Redirecting a halyard, sheet or control line to have the correct lead angle into a winch or cleat
- Three dynamic bearing sheaves.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Suitable for boats up to 28ft.
- Stylish and sleek design.